[Fwd: Re: [EventCalendar] vcal output error apparantly?]

Malcolm Bell malcolm at 3hc.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 09:23:39 UTC 2006

I wonder if anybody has had any thoughts on the message & results I
posted a few days ago.  I'm very keen to try to resolve this and get the
plug-in talking to i-cal as its exactly the integration which will help
organise my dispersed community of volunteers who are using WP as an
Extranet.

I'm 'stuck' with MySQL5 and PHP5 as this is a new server set up only 4
weeks ago (and anyway - its the future guys!).

I'm able to try out suggestions but am not deeply into coding so have
limited abilities to delve into the files without assistance.

Thanks

Malcolm

website:    www.3hc.co.uk
Skype u/n:  malcolmbell