[EventCalendar] Using permalinks with wordpress 2.01 with 3.0.4 event calendar

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Feb 16 09:53:30 UTC 2006

Hi Scott,

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:42:15 -0500
"Scott @ Terminaldusk" <scott at terminaldusk.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Hopefully someone can help me get this figured out.
> I would like to use post slugs as the links to the events.
>
> take a look at my development site:
>
> www.terminaldusk.com/dev/
>
> on the left column under the recent posts you will see
> "Events"
>
> my permalinks are set to "/" so when i mouse over the link for the event
> all i get is
>
> www.terminaldusk.com/dev/ instead of
> www.terminaldusk.com/dev/terminal-dusk-djs
>
> can someone please help me get this going if it is possible?

I can't find a single example of permalinks working on your site, so I can't tell where the problem might be. Even the example you posted (www.terminaldusk.com/dev/terminal-dusk-djs) doesn't work.

The EC plugin generates those links in just the same way that every other part of Wordpress does. So I can't see how it would get it wrong if everything else gets it right. Can you show that other arts of Wordpress are generating permalinks correctly?

Sorry I can't be more help,