[EventCalendar] Re: Separating Event Dates and Post Dates

Hans D. hansd at funprox.com
Sun Feb 19 12:40:59 UTC 2006

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for this modification!

It works fine, except for one thing: the calendar seems not to be working
properly (I use WP 2.0).
I get the error message:

[You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'(coalesce(meta_value,post_date)) AS post_date, DAYOFMONTH]
http://www.funprox.com/index.php/category/events/

Any clue what could be causing this?

Kind regards,
Hans