[EventCalendar] Re: vcal output error apparantly?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 20 13:59:31 UTC 2006

Peter,

> Ok, found the solution (see http://www.planetmysql.org/):
>
> Relace the ',' with INNER JOIN:

Thank you for getting to the bottom of that for me. I thought MySQL was
supposed to be getting *more* SQL compliant, not less! <shakes head>

Do you have a better link than simply to planetmysql? I can't find the
specific article to which you were referring.

>> This makes the URL for the calendar output
>> (http://mysite.com/?ec3_vcal) create a valid looking XML file ... but
>> now i don't seem to be able to get PHP icalendar to recognise it!
> OK, same here with evolution 2.4. Import doesn't work.

Hmm. I suspect it might simply be the version specifier. We changed it
to version 2 in order to keep OSX's iCal happy. Try changing it back to
version1, and see if that helps.

Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!