[EventCalendar] Separating Event Dates and Post Dates

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 20 15:49:18 UTC 2006

Cool!

The big problem is to display the event time, when it's different from
the post date. In my version, I've added a filter to "the_content",
which adds a "dates" <div> to the content. I've not yet looked at your
code, but I guess you've not addressed this issue.

Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!