[Fwd: Re: [EventCalendar] Re: vcal output error apparantly?]

Malcolm Bell malcolm at 3hc.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 16:24:23 UTC 2006

I can confirm that simply changing 2.0 to 1.0 doesn't help.  I've also
discovered the standard is 148 pages long (eek) but will have a look a
bit later.

Alex - what are the implications for everywhere else that you have used
this construct in the sql?  Would you expect other operations not to
work, and if so which ones as I'll take a look.

Malcolm