[Fwd: Re: [EventCalendar] Re: vcal output error apparantly?]

Peter Allgeyer allgeyer at web.de
Sat Feb 25 15:56:29 UTC 2006

Am Montag, den 20.02.2006, 16:24 +0000 schrieb Malcolm Bell:
> I can confirm that simply changing 2.0 to 1.0 doesn't help.  I've also
> discovered the standard is 148 pages long (eek) but will have a look a
> bit later.

The problem arises because of a nonexistence field "UID" in every event.
With this field added, my evolution calendar is able to import the
webcal successfully. I've attached my patch to eventcalendar 3.0.3 to
this email.

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           On the Internet, no one knows you're using
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     Windows NT  -- Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo,