[EventCalendar] WordPress 2.0 and Event Calendar 2.3.3

miri miri at miriland.com
Fri Jan 6 19:09:07 UTC 2006

At 04:37 AM 1/6/2006, Dr. Peter Troxler wrote:
>reason probably:  wp2.0 does not seem to show posts with post date in
>the future

That's what I thought as well.

>without evaluating further consequences I'd comment out the second if
>clause which prevents not logged in users to see a post in the future

That didn't help.

What's weird is that on my test site:
http://ezohn.no-ip.com/

Clicking on the future event name or the calendar day of the event in the
side bar produces different results depending on if you are logged in or
not. If you are logged in, both are fine. If you aren't, clicking on the
calendar day is okay, but then clicking on the event gives you a 404.