[EventCalendar] Include event code in non-WP pages

Adam Holzband Adam_Holzband at Progressive.com
Fri Jun 2 16:47:08 UTC 2006

Hello...

Please excuse me if this is a simple question as I am fairly new with
Wordpress and PHP.  I have some event dates that display in my WP header
using the following code:

<?php ec3_get_events(4,'%DATE% / <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>','','D M
j');?>

I would like to show the same header including the dates on my punBB page
and I'm not sure how to make the function available and get it to work on
non-WP pages.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam