[EventCalendar] Not found error for events links....

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 02:46:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm just setting up the Event Calendar plugin on a new site, and am
having a bit of trouble.  I am using the events list in my sidebar:

http://www.streetsblog.org/

When I click on an event in the sidebar, I get a Not Found error.

However, clicking to the events category archive
(http://www.streetsblog.org/category/events/), all the events are
visible.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Nick Grossman

--
"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H.
Whyte liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for