[EventCalendar] Links: events list vs. calendar

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 16:50:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've got the Event Calendar running on a new site: www.streetsblog.org

Things are going well; I just have one question: When I use the
ec3_get_calendar() function (on the category page:
www.streetsblog.org/category/events), the links come out like this:

http://www.streetsblog.org/?m=20060620&cat=2

but when I use the ec3_get_events() function (in the sidebar on every
page), they come out like this:

http://www.streetsblog.org/2006/06/20/tip-project-solicitation/

Both links bring you to the same event, except that the first link
contains the mini calendar and description (since it's filed under the
Events category and I'm using a custom template).

I would like the links from ec3_get_events() to do the same. Is this possible?

Thanks for the help!

Nick Grossman

--
"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H.
Whyte liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for