[EventCalendar] 2 Questions

TheBMill thebmill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:40:13 UTC 2006

Two questions:

I was wondering if there was a way to change the color or boldness of
active dates on the calendar.  For example, to change the active
dates to blue or make them bold would be great.

My last question is: I have two categories on my site.  One is my
normal posts and the other are events for the calendar.  Is there
anyway of leaving out the calendar events when the user selects a
month in my archive?  As of right now it shows the calendar events as
well in any pages that aren't the main page.

Thanks,
Bobby