[EventCalendar] Not found error for events links....

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:07:03 UTC 2006

Hi Cristian,

Yes, Simon wrote me back about this - you have to edit
wp-includes/classes.php to make this work (his reply below). Details
are available at http://blog.firetree.net/2006/01/31/eventcalendar-303

Nick

========
Hi Nick,

are you running WordPress 2? If so, a patch in wp-includes/classes.php
is needed for showing future events. You will find more details at

http://blog.firetree.net/2006/01/31/eventcalendar-303

Good luck!
Simon

On 6/19/06, CRISTIAN Chelaru <sevendotro at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nick, I have the same problem but I see that you find an answer for
> http://www.streetsblog.org/
> Can you halp me? :)
> Anyone?
>
> http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2006-June/000387.html

"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H.
Whyte liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for
them to sit."