[EventCalendar] Subcategories

S.A.Brown S.A.Brown at open.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 15:59:38 UTC 2006

Hi All.

I'm using this plugin for a work blog and want to use it tell everyone
about what events are on.  I'm up and running fine and have chosen my
category but I would like to be able to use subcategories too - I've
tried but this doesn't seem possible.

For example - my events category is `PR Planner'.  Under this I would
like users to be able to discriminate between what events they see - so
I set up the sub-categories `Inaugural Lecture', `Open Forum' etc.
However, when I select these categories on the blog it shows as having
nothing listed.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Stuart