[EventCalendar] broken event page

Matthew Binkowski matt at mattbinkowski.com
Sat Jun 24 05:35:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just joined the list, and without a list search function to use,
I'm hoping this question isn't a nuisance. Basically, I have the
plugin installed and operating just fine. The one issue I have is
that when the user clicks an event in the list (which appears in the
sidebar of the page), the link leads the user to the full page for
that event. That works fine. What doesn't work properly is the
formatting of the page. It seems that the plugin breaks the page
layout by placing the sidebar list content underneath yet outside the
post content.

To see this in action, please go to http://www.barbararubright.com
and click on any event in the right sidebar.

Can anyone please provide guidance on this bug? I have made no mods
to the code except for the "get it to work under 2.0" code as
suggested at the main event calendar plugin page.

Thanks,
Matt