[EventCalendar] Re: change the color or boldness of active dates (was '2 Questions')

Bertha bertha at yetta.net
Sun Jun 25 02:40:19 UTC 2006

> >/* make the event date bold and blue */
> >.ec3_eventday a {
> > color:#00f !IMPORTANT;
> > font-weight:bold !IMPORTANT;
> >}
> >
> >At least I think that will work.

> Thanks, yes that's what I was looking to do.  However it doesn't seem
> to be working...Hmm.

I tried this in mine just to see if it worked, and it did turn the event
day bold and blue.  Do other changes to the style sheet show up?  Can you,
say, change the whole thing to bold in the main table declaration--that
is, does this do anything?

#wp-calendar table {
 width:100%;
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-weight: bold;
}

If it doesn't, maybe it's just not calling the style sheet at all--are you
using an external one or are you editing it from within the WP admin
panel?

-Bertha
--
There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrub,
and he almost deserved it.