[EventCalendar] Installation Question

Bertha bertha at yetta.net
Mon Jun 26 20:00:35 UTC 2006

> Hi, I just have a quick question:
>
> In the installation instructions is this line:
>
> 4. Add ec3_get_calendar() or ec3_get_events() to your template.
>
> What template? Where exactly do I put that line of code?

Hi kopper!  Where you put it depends on where you want it to show up;
assuming you just want it in your sidebar, you'd put it in your
sidebar.php file, in the unordered list that displays items in the
sidebar, like this

<ul> (the beginning of the unordered list, already in the template)

  <li>					<-- you add
    <?php ec3_get_calendar(); ?>	<-- this
  </li>					<-- part

Hope that helps!

-Bertha
--
Then Q met Lorena. After which he was known as O.