[EventCalendar] how to get a "/?m=20060919&cat=1"

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 3 13:58:16 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

You wrote:
> Thanks for the reply and the answer, unfortunately that wasn't what I
> would have liked to know. Can somebody help me?

Thanks for dismissing my answer so offhandedly, it made me smirk.

I've re-read your query, and it still sounds like you haven't applied
the patch to classes.php that is required by ECv3.0 to work with
Wordpress 2. You've not yet told me which version of the plugin or of
Wordpress you are using.

So, are you using WP2 with EC3.0? If so, have you applied the patch or
not?

Perhaps you could post a link so that I can see the problem for myself.