[EventCalendar] BETA v3.1._pre16 with problems: error 404 in FF & no events...

CRISTIAN Chelaru sevendotro at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 10:21:47 UTC 2006

Hello Alex,
  http://www.glosar-media.ro my testing web site, you can ckeck here the problems:
  1. In FireFox check the next month (nov >>) you will recive a "error 404 - not found" and this text on a new page. In IE, apparent EventCalendar works fine, see the next problem.
  2. I have 2 new events in primary event category "evenimente" on 14 & 15 oct, but the EC dosen't work. The events dosen't appear in calendar just "No events"
  In 3.0.4 everything it's ok.
  I repeat my question from a previous post: Can you recommand me other stable version, but not beta? If, not, I will stay on 3.0.4
  Thx for your time.

Ma gasesti pe Iubesc Brasovul si Design Kulture
  Have Fun!

Do you Yahoo!?