[EventCalendar] BETA v3.1._pre16 with problems: error 404 in FF & no events...

CRISTIAN Chelaru sevendotro at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 13:13:37 UTC 2006

The 404 error in FF was because I have disable the js, but in first place I didn't kow the source of the error.
  I don't know.. can you edit the 404 error and give to visitator a few possible reason for the error after all your experience with error 404? I don't know... :)

  The others problems was from the patch, so I undone the previous patch and everything works ok now.

  Thx for your time ;)

Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote:
  That URL just leads to a domain parking page, for me.

Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!

Cristian Chelaru