[EventCalendar] WordPress database error

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Wed Oct 11 15:03:59 UTC 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Alex Tingle wrote:

> Your problem is not EventCalendar, but another plugin. Whatever
> created this part of the SQL...

I concur. I suspect you're using WP-CaTT by Garrick Van Buren.

http://garrickvanburen.com/wordpress-plugins/wpcatt/

Incidentally, using the latest revision of EC, latest 2.1-alpha3 of
WordPress and WP-CaTT 1.2.4, I could not reproduce the error you are
exhibiting. There's a 2.0b version of WP-CaTT, but I was not able to
download that for testing.

You may want to use the support forum at http://garrickvanburen.com/
forum/forum.php?id=2 to get support for that plugin.

Darrell

Darrell Schulte
http://schulte.mn