[EventCalendar] 3.0.4 iCal DB corruption?
jim.galley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:13:03 UTC 2006
- the 404 db error thows only when "Show events as blog entries" is set to
[keep events separate].
- method of viewing event posts is different now - Show events as blog
entries | [keep events separate] used to show future events AND
previous events. Now it only shows future events. [Events are Normal
Posts] shows only past events, not future events. In the events
category, I like to show future and past events, sorted by date. Can't
do that now..
- upgrading caused event posts dates to be rewritten to the current date.
- Page errors are affecting nav (more than the left column) -
http://troop565.org/page/2/ doesn't have a newer/ older post nav on
the footer, http://troop565.org/page/3/ does
- when sidebar does show up, the month is no longer visible - only the
date. Code used is as follows:
More information about the EventCalendar