[EventCalendar] Release Candidate 1: v3.1._rc1

Jeff Cole news2 at clear-vision.org
Mon Oct 16 14:38:26 UTC 2006

Hi Alex

I've been using pre14 on a test site and it all works fine. I thought I
would upgrade to rc1 but I found that the event category which is called
'events' and is the default category was greyed out in a new post and I
couldn't remove a tick which wasn't there if I wanted to post a
non-event!.

I went back to pre14 and all was fine again.

Any ideas?

Regards

Jeff Cole