[EventCalendar] Yesterday's events showing up

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:52:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

We just installed the Event calendar plugin, and everything is working
great.  Except for one issue: in the sidebar (ec3_get_events), yesterday's
events are showing up.  Any idea why this is happening?  This actually
happened to me once before with another site, but I can't seem to figure out
how I fixed it, so sorry for the repeat post.

http://bikeportland.org/

Thanks in advance for any help,
Nick

--
"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H. Whyte
liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for them to