[EventCalendar] Yesterday's events showing up

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:52:42 UTC 2006

We just installed the Event calendar plugin, and everything is working
great.  Except for one issue: in the sidebar (ec3_get_events), yesterday's
events are showing up.  Any idea why this is happening?  This actually
happened to me once before with another site, but I can't seem to figure out
how I fixed it, so sorry for the repeat post.

Thanks in advance for any help,

"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H. Whyte
liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for them to