[EventCalendar] Re: EventCalendar Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

Ordinary Gal ordinarygal83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:50:46 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,
        I just downloaded the latest version of event calendar 3.1._rc2 and
installed it.. I noticed that in the write new post section, the category
"events" can't be clicked anymore...it's making all posts events. Is the
past events before $today possible in this version?
        also, when i click on the future dates in the calendar, it links me
to posts not found... is this how it's suppose to be?

thanks,
mels