[EventCalendar] issue with upgrade

Ray Walker ray at robothouse.org
Wed Oct 25 06:29:38 UTC 2006

Howdy folks...

I'm using wp 2.0.4 and the newest version of EC3.1rc3 and MySQL +4

For some reason my links in calendar mode (ec3_get_calendar()) are
set to

the default "site.com/?m=xxx" instead of the Date and name based
"site.com/2006/10/25/sample-post/"

Also, random posts links no longer work. Some links from
ec3_get_events() give 404 error pages.

Other posts in vec3_get_calendar() give pages with the text:

"Not Found

Oh no! You're looking for something which just isn't here! Fear not
however, errors are to be expected, and luckily there are tools on
the sidebar for you to use in your search for what you need."

Are there any procedures or fixes I should be looking at getting on
here?

-Ray