[EventCalendar] Re: EventCalendar Digest, Vol 12, Issue 44

ray ray at robothouse.org
Wed Oct 25 17:55:38 UTC 2006

Alex, thanks alot, this is helping greatly... changing the post
timestamp cleared up all issues. I still have a question though...

>     > Howdy folks...
>     >
>     > I'm using wp 2.0.4 and the newest version of EC3.1rc3 and MySQL +4
>     >
>     > For some reason my links in calendar mode (ec3_get_calendar()) are set
>     >
>     > the default "site.com/?m=xxx" instead of the Date and name based
>     > "site.com/2006/10/25/sample-post/"

    That's by design.

    If you look closely, you'll see that those two URLs don't do the same
    thing. "site.com/?m=xxx" selects a whole day,
    while "site.com/2006/10/25/sample-post/"only selects a single post.

    When you click on a day in the calendar, you want ALL of the posts for
    that day, right?

Ok that makes sense.... but my links still list "site.com/?m=xxx" instead of "site.com/2006/10/25/" (note that points to the whole day.) This is how it's displayed on the calendar at http://wpcal.firetree.net/

Wordpress is all set up for the standard date and name based links. I'm wondering if something would have to be tweaked somewhere in EC?

-Ray

PS: EC rules it! Hopefully one day when I have more time I'd like to help develop on this plugin!