[EventCalendar] three issues

Craig Rothman cjroth at mit.edu
Sat Oct 28 06:34:11 UTC 2006

I am using WP 2.0.4 with ECrc4

1) For events that go say from Saturday at 10pm to Sunday at 2am, then on
the calendar sidebar it shows the event being on both Saturday and Sunday
and when you highlight over both Saturday and Sunday it says "Event Name
(10:00 pm)"  which could lead one to believe that the same event is at 10 pm
on Sunday as well as Saturday.  I don't know what the solution to this is,
but maybe just show the first day of the event.

2) When you highlight over the days in the calendar, the event popup doesn't
list the events sorted by starting time, it should be sorted.

3) I still like to put some of my posts with a future timestamp, and I know
that when you click on a date in the calendar you get a not found error,
which I'm fine with, but this wordpress error also appears:

*WordPress database error:* [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'ORDER BY menu_order ASC' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, post_name FROM wp_posts WHERE post_status='static'
AND post_parent= ORDER BY menu_order ASC

I am using MySQL 4.1.13a-log