[EventCalendar] Calendar displays multiple months if you first select prior or future month's arrows

Carey and Kim Jeu kimandcarey at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 20:33:49 UTC 2006

Alex,

That did it!  Thanks.  I changed theme back to my preferred one and activated the plugin.

I was getting concerned that I took on this blog development with little html knowledge and even little command of scripting and would be successful, but there's some hope now.

I believe I got to next tackle some of the format/style issues of IE (but that's on me)

Again, I appreciate the support and fast responses,

Carey