[EventCalendar] Importing events from another site...

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Thu Feb 1 17:55:57 UTC 2007

ouch .... I believe EventCalendar uses quite a bit of its own tables
in your wordpress database ... so what you probably should consider
is to import the whole database instead of importing posts ...
however you'd need to be somewhat familiar with the database you're
using, i.e. most probably MySQL

/ pt