[EventCalendar] Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Mark McGrath markmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:29:08 UTC 2007

To me it looks like Line 234 in template-functions.php is what needs
to be changed up.

Try changing this:

. '" title="' . $calendar_days[$day_id]->get_titles() . '"';

.&order=asc '" title="' . $calendar_days[$day_id]->get_titles() . '"';

I can't do any testing from where I am here, but play around with the
location of "&order=asc".

Let me know what happens for you.