[EventCalendar] Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:58:17 UTC 2007

Thanks for the response, Mark!  That definitely looks like the place....but
I can't get the syntax right. I keep getting a warning that there's an
unexpected &...

(It's funny - it's these little bug fixes that make me nervous. This
weekend, if I hacked up one of the files and everything thing broke, I just
brushed it off and fixed my mistakes. When I get an error message when I'm
*THIS CLOSE* to being done with the project, I break out in a cold sweat
when an error message pops up. Go figure.)

If anyone has any tips, let me know!

Matt