[EventCalendar] Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Brian Moore brian at brianmooremedia.com
Mon Feb 5 21:02:31 UTC 2007

Wow! That's almost exactly something I wanted to know.

However, it seems to be working incorrectly on my site (which goes
along with the initial problem I'm having).

If you go to the calendar on my site here: http://the1880.com/?cat=15

Whenever you click on a date, it shows not just the events happening
that day but the events that were CREATED that day through the
Wordpress admin page. I used your code on the day listing like on
your website, and you can see when you click on it, it shows the date
that that event was created instead of when it's supposed to happen!

For example, I'm going to make an event right now that happens on
February 10th. I'm also going to make an event that happens today
(February 5th). Now, when you click on the 5th, you also see the
event happening on the 10th even though I didn't select that day!

Do you have any idea why this might be happening? You seemed to solve
the first question I had had almost entirely, so I thought you might
be a Wordpress guru and would be able to help me!!

Thanks a TON!

Brian Moore