[EventCalendar] Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:23:04 UTC 2007

It's funny  - you and I were having the exact same problem at the exact same
time. I spent all weekend working on a fix for this exact problem - and in
my situation, there were A LOT of component parts involved. I would find a
fix for one thing and then everything else would operate differently.

However, I think the answer for you might be a simple one. Have you gone
into options for event calendar and toggled the Show Events as Blog Entries
option to "Keep Events Separate"? What this *should* do is remove the post
on the day you entered it, and leave it on the day it happens.

I'll warn you, though, that depending on what you're trying to accomplish,
switching to "Keep Events Separate" might have other consequences. From the
look of it, I don't see any indication that that would be the case, but let
me know if you get stuck.

Matt

ps- i'm totally not a wordpress guru. i'm just a rank novice who got bitten
by the bug.