[EventCalendar] Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Brian Moore brian at brianmooremedia.com
Mon Feb 5 22:02:16 UTC 2007

Hey Matt-

First of all, thanks for responding. I tried mentioning this issue
earlier and I got not a single response.

Anyway, I had already had "Keep Events Separate" toggled, and just in
case, I went back, changed it and changed it back. No change.

If you notice when you do click on a day on the calendar, I pasted
your short line to show the date that had been selected at the top,
where it says "EVENTS FOR". However, no matter what day you choose,
it says December 31st. Think this could have something to do with it?

Any other ideas I can try? I don't want you to have to go into detail
into every little change you made to get it where you have it now,
but maybe a suggestion or two?

Thanks again,

Brian

P.S. I think you can be considered a Wordpress guru by now.