[EventCalendar] Re: Answered my own question. Now I have another...

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:38:58 UTC 2007

Ooops. Big time faux pas.

There was a typo in that bit of code I posted. Note the extra missing "t" in
"output_date" on line 4.

Code should be:

<h2> <!-- or whatever else you want to wrap your echoed time in --->
<?php
$date_string = $_GET['m'];
$output_date =strtotime("$date_string");
echo date("F j",$output_date);
?>
</h2>