[EventCalendar] Working with event-dates (ec3.1)

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Tue Feb 6 10:16:32 UTC 2007

Hello

First I would like you to know that this calendar plugin is fantastic!
I have been using it also in the earlier versions. But the current
version suits the original wordpress-blogging system very good, so
you don't have to mix up the post-date and the event-date.

I have one question:

Is there a (preferrably easy) way to "get into" the schedule dates,
so you can modify the formatting of them?

I would like to be able to avoid repeating of "Year" when say an
event runs over 2 or more days within the same year.
Also I would like to be able to format the schedule so that the
"Month" won't be repeatet in an example like above.

regards
Johan Michaelsen

I'm using the eventCalendar on the website of my gospel-choir
www.greenvalleygospel.dk
It is using WordPress 2.0.6 right now ('cause I coudn't make it work
with the calendar in 2.1)