[EventCalendar] Bug report - calendar links generate page withevents AND events posted that day

Ray Petrie ray at heritagepark.com
Tue Feb 6 15:09:54 UTC 2007

Works fine here.  The problem is not present on 2.05 and ec3.1
http://www.northernneckwinetrail.com/events

I only have one non-event listing and it is for Feb 2.  Selecting Feb 2
brings up only an event on that date.  I may not update to 2.1 until this
gets resolved.

Event Calendar Options are
Events
Show Schedule