[EventCalendar] Bug report - calendar links generate page with events AND events posted that day

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:03:53 UTC 2007

I can hardly believe it, but you were right!  I just "downgraded" to
2.0.5(I happened to have this version left over from a backup I did
from a prior
project - if anyone has the 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 upgradge files, I'd be very
grateful for them). The behavior has totally disappeared.

This seems like a pretty serious bug that should probably be noted somewhere
on the EC website.

Thanks so much, Brian!

Matt