[EventCalendar] Shorter Month Name

Jeremy Ciaramella merlynx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:57:18 UTC 2007

Mark,
Maybe in template-functions.php?

Line 336:
define('EC3_DEFAULT_MONTH_FORMAT',  'F Y');

>From the PHP manual:
http://us3.php.net/date
F = A full textual representation of a month, such as January or March
M = A short textual representation of a month, three letters

Maybe try changing it to 'M Y'?

Not sure - there are a lot of internal formatting functions - just a hunch.
Hope that this don't break other internal formatting...

Thanks,
-J