[EventCalendar] How do I get separated events out of the Recent Posts category?

Michael Wickler miko at mac.com
Sun Feb 11 08:34:45 UTC 2007

My event posts are set to be kept separate from the blog flow
(Options/Show events as blog entries/Keep events separate) and don't
show up on the home page, which is good. I also don't want them to
show up under Recent Posts. Are there any modifications to the
calendar php file that can be made? I can edit them with some
guidance (I'm no code wiz, but have edited others).
Thanks, Michael