[EventCalendar] HELP! Sudden javascript meltdown

Ray Petrie ray at heritagepark.com
Mon Feb 12 19:28:29 UTC 2007

Matt, That is a bug I mentioned it a while back.  Apparently there is no fix
at this time.  The problem is the same as mine.  The browser must have the
same address as listed in your setting on wordpress.
http://www.prismcac.org is not the same as http://prismcac.org

At least it is a known issue.  Make sure you have the correct setting in
WordPress Options and use only those URLs.

Ray Petrie  mailto:winery at bellemount.com
Belle Mount Vineyards http://www.bellemount.com
2570 Newland Road
Warsaw, VA  22572