[EventCalendar] 404 for Event Calendar category page

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 20:05:31 UTC 2007

For the time being, the answer is actually to downgrade from WP 2.1 to
2.0.x(and, since you're on Dreamhost) to PHP 4.

I had a problem that manifested itself differently, is tied up in the same
issue. WP 2.1 changed the way categories work such that EventCalendar
becomes all buggy. I'm sure a patch is forthcoming, but for now downgrading
is the only viable option.

Matt