[EventCalendar] Feature request

Ralf Strandell ralf.strandell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:01:58 UTC 2007

Hi

A feature request:

Event location

My client organization has been using Event Calendar 3 actively for about
two or three months now, and they find it a bit difficult to describe the
event location inside the event description without cluttering it with too
much address data. It would be much better to just fill in an location
field, have the location automatically displayed in italics below the title
(or somewhere), and just describe the activity in the body text.

I have not requested this feature before, but now it seems that other people
too, would benefit from such a feature.

Is there any hope?

Thanks