[EventCalendar] New subscriber, quick question - reoccuring events?

Bertha bertha at yetta.net
Wed Feb 14 23:29:17 UTC 2007

> I'm sure this has been rolled over many times over the list already...as I did see it in the readme list for future additions...
>
> I am just wondering if there is an expected timeline for implementing reoccuring events?  I am in the middle of moving a school club site entirely to WP, but am badly needing this calendaring functionality before I make the changeover.

It's available in EC 3.1.  With this version, instead of editing the post
timestamp, you get an EC-specific area below the post where you can edit
the event times and dates, and a + where you can just add another date for
the same event.  It's a lot nicer than entering the same event over and
over and over.

BTW Alex, great plugin, if I haven't mentioned it earlier.  We're using it
on our swim team's site to list practice schedules (raleighracers.org).
We hacked the code just a a titch so we could display a separate full-page
calendar without having to install any other plugins; works a treat.
Muchas gracias!

-Bertha
--
"You know,there's a million fine-looking women in the world, dude.  But
they don't all bring you lasagna at work.  Most of 'em just cheat on you."