[EventCalendar] EC 3.1.1.rc1: Beta version for Wordpress 2.1 compatibility.

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Feb 15 14:30:30 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at a release that fixes compatibility with
Wordpress 2.1. Please try it on 2.1 AND 2.0, and let me know if you have
any difficulties.

http://prdownloads.sf.net/wpcal/eventcalendar311rc1.zip?download

WP2.1 changed the way it formed category queries, so EC was not able to
distinguish between category queries and regular ones. Queries like
m=20070205&cat=3 (Only Show Events mode) should now work. The Event
category listing page should also be back to normal. Thanks to everyone
who reported this.

Other changes are...

o Added Brazilian Portuguese translation.
o Added Italian translation.
o Corrected Dutch translation.

regards,