[EventCalendar] ordering events category: one step closer - SIMPLE question

npessoa at umich.edu npessoa at umich.edu
Thu Feb 15 22:19:46 UTC 2007

Ok, sorry for the follow-up post, but I think I may be headed in the
right direction. I got it to work by creating a custom template named
category-3.php (the # of my events category) and inserting the <php>
for the upcoming list...

But that returns the ultra-slimmed down version of the events, not the
full posts, which are what I need.

If I put this query in the URL window (without the custom template) I
can get the events to sort by title:

http://www.harpjas.com/wp/?cat=3&orderby=title&order=ASC

I would like to try replacing "title" with whatever EC3's expiration
date is called in the code (it could be end_date, end, post_end_date or
whatever... I'm just not sure).

If anyone knows what "parameter" I can use in the query string, please
let me know. thanks!

(PS: Alex, I'm sorry if my previous message went straight to your email
account - that was a mistake.)

Nadia