[EventCalendar] ordering events category like upcoming list: a few ideas?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Feb 16 01:38:22 UTC 2007

Hi Nadia,

Exactly what are you trying to achieve?

a. Posts ordered by START DATE, earliest first? OR
b. Posts ordered by END DATE, earliest first? OR
c. Something else?

a. is available "out of the box". Just turn on "Keep Events Separate".
If you want b. then you also need to change 'start' to 'end' in the code
fragment you found.

If you want c., then what is it?