[EventCalendar] ordering events category like upcoming list: a few ideas?

npessoa at umich.edu npessoa at umich.edu
Fri Feb 16 02:08:28 UTC 2007

Alex,

Thank you for your reply and for the lovely script. "A" was the option
I was after - I just needed the list to appear in chronological order,
regardless of when I edited the posts.

Keep Events Separate works like a charm - see, I knew there had to be
some simple fix that I'd been overlooking. I appreciate the help from
everyone on this list, and I'm glad I'm able to keep using the plugin,
because it's the best out of all the event calendars I've tried.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am about to go celebrate. :)

Nadia