[EventCalendar] ordering events category like upcoming list: afew ideas?

Ray Petrie ray at heritagepark.com
Fri Feb 16 13:52:20 UTC 2007

Nadia, It looks like you are going to be okay with your project now.  The
site you mentioned. uncoolkids.com  Somehow they did get the categories
sorted by start date.  I'll ask them how.

Sorry but I assumed you had it on "keep events separate". I did not realize
you were just trying to sort on a single events category, even though I
checked out your site.  Whata Harp!

I have events in an all events category and in additional categories.  My
"all events" sorts just fine. It is the "meetings" "festivals", "workshops"
etc. that do not show up correctly when using the category selection from
the sidebar.  I thought I could use a query like:

 $posts = query_posts($query_string . '&orderby=title&order=asc');

right before The Loop, but there is no parameter for the start date, I
guess.  Probably due to the fact that the  ec3 functions are not involved
when the category is not the event category specified in the ec3 options.
That may be the way to fix my situation.

Ray